Saturday, August 27, 2011

green with envy

it was HOT as heck here yesterday, and i really do mean HOT.

i think the only thing saving me from sitting around my house all day drinking Arnold Palmers and watching Say Yes To The Dress was the fact that I had a few meetings, and i don't think they would have appreciated seeing me in my pajamas.

since it was so hot I didn't want to get too crazy with my outfit.  i bought this vintage Seiko dress a while back, and have never really had a chance to wear it.  it was perfect for the weather yesterday, because it was super light and flowy.  I belted it to give myself some shape, and paired it with some simple sandals from target.

Vintage Seiko Dress: Dress Vintage, Belt: Thrifted, Sandals: Target




Hope this inspires you!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment