Wednesday, August 17, 2011

and the award for most awkward goes to...

you guys.

today is just one of those days.

i know i know, i've committed a cardinal sin of fashion by wearing the same shirt two days in a row, but today that just needed to happen.

i had so much to do today and was swamped with a bunch of different projects, so i really just threw on whatever i could find in my closet.

unfortunately the only thing vintage about this outfit is my headscarf, but i'm gonna give myself a free pass on this one.

Vintage Boy Scouts Headscarf: Thrifted, Blouse: Zara, Tank Top & Jeans: Target, Shoes: Thrifted Sunglasses: Gift, Bracelet: Thrifted, Necklace: Falling Whistles





Now excuse me while I go listen to the new Bon Iver cd and edit photos for the rest of forever...

Hope this inspires you!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment