Thursday, August 25, 2011

its been a while

my goodness, i don't know how i let 3 whole weekdays go by without posting!
for that my friends, i am sorry.

but i'm back!

i had a friend ask me to go to lunch downtown today, so i decided that since its a beautiful sunny day i would wear one of my FAVORITE skirts.  when i first saw this skirt i didn't give it a second thought because i thought it was way too clowny, but then i decided to buy it, and i'm so so happy that i did.

i didn't want to risk going overboard with this outfit since the skirt is such a statement piece, so i paired it with a simple vintage sleeveless top, pale pink heels (which i actually wore in my sisters wedding!) and one of my favorite necklaces.

Vintage Loewe Top: Thrifted, Vintage Skirt: Thrifted, Elephant Necklace: Thrifted, Shoes: DSW



My mom took me to get a manicure yesterday, and I decided to go with a french, they are my favorite!



Hope this inspires you!
-E

No comments:

Post a Comment