Saturday, October 22, 2011

hello fall!

i think fall might be my favorite season.  i love the weather and the clothes and the food and the smells and the activities and just everything!

today i went to the pumpkin patch with some of my friends, and i decided to have a little fun with my outfit! my mom bought me the sweater vest at a local thrift store, and honestly at first i didn't like it, but after giving it another chance i realized that  i love it! the little apple button detailing is so precious and almost unexpected.

this purse is probably my favorite thing that i own! it is so cute, goes with almost everything, and is vintage which is always a plus. 

my sweet friend bought me this headband and necklace as a surprise.  i had a really hard week last week and she gave them to me just for fun, and the hourglass is a reminder that this is just a season and it will pass.  i love having encouraging and loving friends!

i need to get better about posting on here.  school and work have gotten the best of me these past 2 months, but no more!

Flannel: Target, Sweater Vest: Thrifted, Jeans: Target, Boots: Nordstrom, Headband/Necklace: Forever 21, Purse: Dress Vintage






Hope this inspires you!
-E




No comments:

Post a Comment