Monday, January 16, 2012

Yikes...

I'll be the first to admit it, I am THE WORST blogger ever.  But the good news? My new years resolution (as decided yesterday...but thats besides the point) is to be better about this blog.  Maybe even post at least 3 times a week! But lets not get ahead of ourselves...

These photos weren't my idea, as you can probably tell by my facial expressions.  I was on my way to the college group at my church friday afternoon, and as I was rushing out the door my mom told me this would be a great outfit for the blog! I reluctantly agreed, and thus these were born! 

This jacket is probably my favorite item in my closet.  I wear it an embarrassing amount of times a week, but so what! I love its color, and the detailing is just subtle enough to wear it doesn't over power whatever else I'm wearing.  

I asked for these shoes for christmas, and I LOVE them.  I'm still getting used to wearing heels this high, but I love them so so much. 

Vintage Ralph Lauren Jacket: Dress Vintage, Sweater: Gift, Dress: American Apparel, Skirt: Anthropologie,  Belt//Rosary: Thrifted, Socks: Dads closet, Shoes: Target





(This photo is the result of me being awkward and not loving getting my picture taken)

No comments:

Post a Comment